Honeymoon is a one of the most important & beautiful thing for every couple after marriage. Honeymoon its like dream to touch the haven together. After the typical rush of varying emotions and stressors involved in a wedding honeymoon is the beautiful time to relax and bond with your beater half. One of the most important thing to remember is that you only have one true honeymoon, so please do not panic over last movement misses in honeymoon planning Here’s what you should plan and some important general tips before finalizing your honeymoon and you need to take a serious look at some honeymoon tips that will allow you to get the most romantic honeymoon.
First be sure you both agree on your honeymoon location; don’t make your partner feel like they are being dragged along on your dream trip. Instead compromise where possible, ask yourselves key questions – what are your likes, dislikes, hobbies and preferences and what destination will satisfy these wants/needs for the both of you.
Plan the trip a couple of weeks after the wedding to ensure you have time to relax, the last thing you want is the stress of racing off on another long and tiring day.
Ones you have chosen a honeymoon destination you must consider the following factors.
- First and most important your budgets set a honeymoon budget.
- If you are travelling overseas ensure you have a valid passport with at least 6 months validity from the date of your return
- Time of year best travelled according to weather, high/low tourist season also Check the Internet for special events at your destination during the time of year you will be traveling.
- When u makes reservations book early and let them know you’re honeymooning.
- Please check the weather report for your destination.
- Protect your privacy, remember honeymoon is for the two of u period so please big no for family members, pets and company.
- Take more money that you think you all need.
- Use a travel agent.
- Last and most important Protecting your health carry complete health information with you on your honeymoon trip.
Communication is the another most important thing during honeymoon time so please Give your mobile numbers to a family member or anyone else who might need to contact you in an emergency. Be sure to remind them that the information is for emergency use. If you are traveling internationally and plan to call home, set-up some social networking sites like face book video chat or Skype account so your calls are free. All you need is a Wi-Fi connection.
Banking is one of the most important thing during honeymoon time so alert your bank of where you are traveling, the duration, and if you are going to be charging a large amount. This will help prevent your credit card from being rejected due to automatic fraud deterrents.
During the Honeymoon time Take lots of photos & videos of the two of you enjoying the activities. Keep a journal together so you ill remember all of the activities, romance, and funny moments during your trip. This will also help you write your honeymoon story when you return. Relax and enjoy this once in a lifetime vacation!
Remember the paper work like your valid passport, international driving license & keep your identification in the same name to avoid delays and confusion. Please Purchase travel insurance just to be safe.
Make a list of packing and don’t forget to put your name and address inside and out side your bags.